Kitchen Team Member
So how did Chick-fil-A get to be one of the best places in San Diego to work? Well, it’s not easy. Some key ingredients include a leadership team that really cares, an intense interview process (we don’t hire just anyone), great team members who strive for excellence, and a common mission to help people. We hire excellent people, and we expect excellence. Great people make a great team and keep our company strong.
This position is critical, and the ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Over 18 years old
- Motivated by serving
- Approachable, confident, trustworthy and positive
- Ability to balance a busy schedule
- Experience in food service
- Extreme level of organization, both professionally and personally
- Possess a high degree of initiative to take action and is self-motivated
- Strong communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Our leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- Fun team environment
- Cross training
- Flexible schedules
- Health insurance
- Sundays Off
- Growth Opportunities
- Scholarships & retirement plans
- Ongoing personal and professional development training
- Core values that promote work-life balance and excellence in the ordinary
- Working with amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins and celebrate together
If you want to know how it feels to work in a place that respects the balance of work, family, and fun, hit that apply button. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We love to promote from within so there are opportunities to advance into leadership, including being considered for the high performing leadership team.
Chick-fil-A operates one of the largest fast-food chains that specializes in chicken menu items, with more than 2000 restaurants in about 40 states. The chain is popular for its breaded chicken sandwiches and waffle fries, as well as other menu items such as chicken strips and chicken nuggets. The chain was started in 1946 by chairman Truett Cathy; Back then open 24 hours per day he established a policy that all restaurants be closed on Sundays to guarantee family time each week and we continue to honor this today.